This position manages the Community Services program staff working with Children’s Therapeutic Services and Supports (CTSS), Adult Rehabilitative Mental Health Services (ARMHS). Position oversees staff scheduling in order to ensure proper utilization, and assists in the coordination of new referrals. Position maintains a working knowledge of program requirements. Position tracks and manages staff productivity requirements and oversees all Community Services programming. This position also works with program staff to ensure that program requirements are met.
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Must possess a bachelor’s degree in one of the behavioral sciences or a related field from an accredited college or university
- Must have at least 2000 hours of supervised experience in the delivery of services to persons with mental illness
- Must have good organizational and communication skills
- Must have leadership skills and supervisory experience
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
1. Primary responsibilities include:
- Oversee staff scheduling to ensure best coverage for program needs, prioritizing where necessary
- Maintain adequate staffing levels for Community Services programs
- Provide staff supervision, including completion of annual performance evaluations
- Coordinate referrals and service initiation with Program Coordinators
- Ensure staff documentation in keeping with program standards
- Maintain and track utilization of on-call system
- Ensure staff receive required training
- Provide orientation for new staff
- Ensure staff have a working knowledge of agency policies and procedures and program requirements
- Provide agency representation at assigned community mental health coordination / planning meetings
- Assist in marketing agency services
- Maintain community involvement as an agency representative
- Attend agency management team meetings as assigned
- Maintain a client caseload / direct services at a level assigned
2. Administrative responsibilities include:
- Complete notes for services rendered in keeping with policy
- Provide staff management documentation to Directors on a monthly basis
- Monitor service utilization as directed
- Maintain staff productivity logs.
- Maintain on-call utilization log
- Ensure compliance of charts, in keeping with standards
- Attend treatment team meetings as necessary.
- Attend training and supervision meetings as scheduled.
- Complete expense sheets bi-weekly.
- Submit accurate billing / productivity reports each week.
- Contribute to the development of agency policies and procedures as assigned.
- Maintain at least 20 hours per year of continuing education in the area of mental illness / behavioral intervention
3. Expected professional and team behavior includes:
- Dress appropriately for the job.
- Work in a positive and cooperative manner with others.
- Resolve problems constructively.
- Take initiative. Be willing to pitch in. Be energetic.
- Communicate directly with colleagues.
- Be dependable with the schedule.
- Show flexibility when situations change, and re-prioritize work tasks when needed.
- Display a positive attitude about your job and the agency.
- Show pride in your work.
- Be patient with clients, co-workers, and other team members.
- Be willing to give and accept constructive feedback.
- Accept responsibility for your own behavior and decisions.
Click here to APPLY!