JOB SUMMARY: This position will be in Glenwood
The Fun Bunch Coordinator is responsible for the planning and coordination of Fun Bunch activities as well as maintaining all necessary documentation and records for budgeting and reporting. This position will be responsible to effectively manage, schedule, organize and communicate all Fun Bunch activities. This Fun Bunch Coordinator must be organized, detailed oriented and comfortable working with diverse teams.
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must possess a high school diploma or equivalent. Post-secondary education or experience in a business, clerical and/or in administrative support services is preferred.
- Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to deal with difficult situations in a client-oriented manner and present professionally at all times.
- Must be able to complete paperwork requirements in a timely manner.
- Must have good time management skills.
- Good organizational skills are a must.
- Word processing / spread sheet program knowledge/ability needed.
- Must pass a comprehensive criminal background check.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
1. Fun Bunch Coordinator responsibilities include:
- Organize fun bunch activities, including:
- Arranging reservations and transportation to activities
- Managing the activity budget
- Keeping records of attendances to activities
- Running monthly community meeting
- Maintaining records for quarterly reporting
- Attend required board, staff and community meetings
2. Office duties include:
- Greet clients and/or employees upon arrival
- Filing, typing, data entry, pulling requested information and general correspondence and/or administrative duties as assigned