This position is key in the organization, as it provides support to the Directors, for business functions of the agency. This position is responsible for a variety of activities, including processing requests for information, preparation of general correspondence, schedule coordination for the Directors, coordinating information for grants and program development assisting in special projects, and providing general support.
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must possess a high school diploma or equivalent. AA in a business or clerical field, along with experience is preferred.
- Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to deal with difficult situations in a client-oriented manner and present professionally at all times.
- Must be able to complete paperwork requirements in a timely manner.
- Must have good time management skills.
- Good organizational skills are a must.
- Must be able to multi-task and re-prioritize at times.
- Experience in medical records, intake, and transcription is preferred.
- Knowledge of Word Perfect is needed.
- Must pass a comprehensive criminal background check.
1. Office duties include:
- Coordinate Directors’ daily schedule and provide support for follow up activities
- Take telephone calls in Directors’ absence
- Organize correspondence and requests for information
- Organize in-box and daily mail
- Organize and maintain administrative files
- Maintain policy and procedure manual
- Coordinate information for grants and new programs
- Monitor charts to ensure administrative compliance
- Typing, as requested
2. Administrative responsibilities include:
- Complete documentation in keeping with policy.
- Attend training and supervision meetings as scheduled.
- Complete time and expense sheets monthly.
- Contribute to the development of agency policies and procedures as assigned.
- Maintain confidentiality in all aspects of the job and facilitate data privacy practices in the office
3. Expected professional and team behavior includes:
- Dress in professional attire for the job.
- Work in a positive and cooperative manner with others.
- Resolve problems constructively.
- Take initiative. Be willing to pitch in. Be energetic.
- Communicate directly with colleagues.
- Be dependable with the schedule.
- Support new staff by providing training.
- Show flexibility when situations change, and re-prioritize work tasks when needed.
- Display a positive attitude about your job and the agency.
- Show pride in your work.
- Be patient with clients, co-workers, and other team members.
- Be willing to give and accept constructive feedback.
- Accept responsibility for your own behavior and decisions.
Click here to APPLY!